"After 15 years, nearly 6000 packs & over $8,000 dollars, it was time to quit ... One session has changed my life.” – Ted D.*
Get Started Today! Call 303-979-5498 and find out how reasonable, valuable and effective Lee Rindner’s services are.
Lee G. Rindner’s office is in the Vectra Bank Building in Littleton, Colorado. The Vectra Bank Building is one block south of the intersection of Coal Mine Road and Pierce Street in Littleton, Colorado For those coming from out of town, please call for a list of the hotels that are close by. The office address is:
Lee G. Rindner, CHT/NLP – Vectra Bank Building
6901 S. Pierce St., Suite F, Littleton, Colorado 80128
Your Private Session with Lee G. Rindner
Each private session begins with a questionnaire about the client’s smoking, eating, or other patterns. Then, Lee spends up to an hour just talking with the client one-on-one. During this time, Lee will answer any questions the client may have and explain hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming). If either Lee or the client doesn’t believe that hypnosis or NLP can help at this time, the session ends here and there is no charge. During the 20-minute hypnosis session, the client remains conscious and aware of all that is happening. Upon completion a CD of the session is given to the client at no additional charge. Note that audio cassettes format is also available.
Unable to come into Lee G. Rindner’s office?
Are you located in another state? Lee G Rindner can still help. If you are unable to come into the office or do not see the program you need from the audio program downloads, Lee G. Rindner offers his services via Phone Consultation. The Phone Consultation program includes a CD of the session at no additional charge.
More About Office Visits and Private Sessions – What is hypnosis like?
Hypnosis is similar to the feeling you have shortly before you fall asleep. You feel relaxed, free from worries and stress, but, like the near-sleep state, you are fully aware of your surroundings. You can hear, comprehend and react normally.
What can hypnosis help with?
Lee G. Rindner can help you achieve incredibly quick and lasting results with:
- Anger – Learn to handle and resolve anger and guilt
- Fears – Learn to handle and resolve fears and phobias
- Heachaches – Learn how to control the pain from headaches
- Hypno Coaching – Learn more about hypno coaching
- Insomnia – Learn how to get a restful night’s sleep
- Love Strategies – For individuals and couples learn the power of your own love strategy
- Male Prowess – Improve male prowess
- Memory – Improve memory and study skills
- Mental Blocks – Eliminate mental blocks
- Nail Biting – Stop biting your nails
- Pain Control – Learn to control pain from cancer and other illnesses
- Panic Attacks – Learn to handle and control panic attacks
- Public Speaking – Become a better public and professional speaker
- Regression – Remove mental blocks
- Relationships – Eliminate negative triggers/anchors
- Road Rage – Get control of road rage
- Sales Goals – Improve sales and effective business habits
- Self Esteem – Improve your self confidence
- Self Image – Improve self-image, self esteem and self confidence
- Smoking & Chewing – Stop smoking and chewing
- Sports – Improve golf games & other sports performance
- Stress – Learn to handle and resolve stress and anxiety
- Stress Reduction – Learn how to control stress in your life
- Test Taking – Get control of test taking anxiety and improve test scores
- Weight – Get control of their weight
- And more …
Why choose hypnosis or NLP for permanent weight control?
If you have had trouble losing weight, hypnosis and NLP may be the answer for you. These change technologies have been found to be helpful as a way to reinforce healthy eating habits. HOW? Hypnosis and NLP can help you change your strategies for eating. If you only ate when you were hungry and stopped when you were full, you would not have a weight problem. Hypnosis and NLP can help program this change in your subconscious mind where the new strategies will be seen, felt and experienced upon awaking.
Keep in mind that often Diets don’t work because:
- Over 90% of all people gain, not only their original weight back, but also an additional 3 pounds after they quit their diets!
- PHYSICALLY, hypnosis and NLP helps you eat less and enjoy it more, while eating the foods that you know will help you attain your ideal weight.
- MENTALLY, hypnosis and NLP helps you find the positive intention of your weight and then helps you restructure your thinking so that you meet that positive intention in a new way that allows you to return to your ideal weight and optimal health.
- EMOTIONALLY, hypnosis and NLP helps you to cope with everyday stresses with new alternatives that allow you to eat slower, eat less, eat the right kinds of foods and cut out snacking.
Why choose hypnosis or NLP to stop smoking – forever?
You can stop smoking forever, without gaining weight with Lee G. Rindner’s approach. Lee G. Rindner has had over 70% success helping people stop smoking in just one visit. Because Lee uses the latest scientific techniques, people do not substitute one habit for another. In fact, there has never been a case where this has happened. When people stop smoking with hypnosis and NLP, they just stop!
How long does Lee G. Rindner’s Hypnosis take to achieve a goal?
Depending upon the individual’s self-improvement goal, many people can stop or change behavior in one session. However, sometimes after a period of unusual stress, old habits can return. Lee G. Rindner has a variety of session plans to choose from and some have unlimited visits after the first consultation.
Get Started Today
Call 303-979-5498 and find out how reasonable, valuable and effective Lee G. Rindner’s services are. You will be taught how to help yourself and change your life. All of this is accomplished without drugs. Call today!
Lee G. Rindner, CHT, NLP – 303-979-5498
Helping people reach their greatness – Confidential and resolution oriented
Lee offers traditional office visits, hypno coaching, phone consultation with custom CD and self-help programs